Phone Scoop

printed November 25, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  Forums  ›

all discussions

which is the best?

Jul 4, 2013, 1:39 PM
which is the best phone have you ever used?

Jul 5, 2013, 10:32 AM
Peobably the old rotary phone the family had back in the early 1960's. Flawless connection! Laughing

Jul 12, 2013, 11:25 AM
Yes thats the best one.......

Nov 7, 2013, 1:45 AM
Nokia X2
Yama Gama

Nov 26, 2013, 6:30 PM
C'mon those old Nokia bricks.. perfect form of the cellular telephone. You could drop them off a four storey building and they'd still work.

Jan 8, 2014, 10:48 AM
The original Iphone. I was using a treo 755p with Sprint when AT&T launched the original Iphone. For its time you couldnt buy anything that was as nice and had the same functionality as the Iphone. Nothing compared to the Iphone in 2007. Yeah the Nokia and Nextel bricks were nice but they were abundant. Without the original Iphone innovation would have been stifled and I would probably be using the Samsung Instinct HD 4k 3G.

Jan 14, 2014, 10:10 PM
Up until now... the best I've ever owned is the Nokia E75. It was just the right balance of everything I was looking for at the time, and while it didn't completely fill some of the spaces I was looking to fill, like having a keyboard as awesome as that of the Nokia 9300, it did a fair job of it anyway. I could actually use video calling over WiFi using Fring even before the iPhone came out with FaceTime. Nokia's Ovi services were actually decent, even if other people made fun of them, and I didn't mind that their app store wasn't huge, nor did I limit myself to their selection of apps alone: I could still go to other places and third parties for content and apps, so I was not in any way limited to Nokia's Ovi services. I've never owned...

Jan 18, 2014, 11:47 AM
I have have to say the Moto G, simply because its my first smartphone so maybe I am a little bias or having nothing else to base it upon lol.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.