See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=3243003

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

HTC DNA or Samsung Galaxy S III ?

Stefanos

Mar 12, 2013, 8:28 PM
I've been going back and forth between the two. But I can't seem to decide. The non-removable battery is a concern in the DNA but the less than stellar (for a flag device) are disconcerting. Lastly, I have several Samsung product. They seem to be good products overall, but every product I've bought (refrigerator, TV, Galaxy S continuum,) all have one design flaw that drives absolutely bonkers. Any thoughts? (BTW, I'm on Verizon.)
DarkStar

May 18, 2013, 7:55 PM
Wait for the HTC ONE
Downscripting

May 20, 2013, 3:41 PM
GS4>HTC ONE
DarkStar

May 20, 2013, 3:43 PM
Yeah the gs4 is laggy and has most of the storage space sucked up by touch wiz.
Downscripting

May 21, 2013, 9:07 AM
I haven't had it be laggy and with gs4 you can put micro sd in it if you must have more room.
DarkStar

May 21, 2013, 2:56 PM
Reviews show that there is some lagginess on the s4 while the One is very fluid. But you can't put apps on your SD card. So if you run a lot of apps then you are SOL. And 32gb on a phone is plenty of space.

And when I say laginess its probably just a little bit.

I'm not trying to say the S4 is a bad choice. The S4 is an excellent choice. It has impressed me a lot. The screen is gorgeous. Not as much as the HTC ONE. But still, pretty darn amazing especially when you compare it to my GNex. And there are a lot of interesting features. Some of which may be useless but who knows. And whats cool about the S4 is that by the time you are ready for a new phone you are still learning about stuff your phone can do and may not want to give ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.