See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=3145406

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

Hearing aid compatabiity M4-T4

michigander62

Jun 27, 2012, 8:23 AM
I have a surgicaly implanted Cochlear device. I am told by manufacture that a phone with T4 M4 tech is compatable. I purchased said phone to no avail. Does anybody have any answers?????? help Very Happy
Rich Brome

Jun 27, 2012, 5:58 PM
Some phones have a setting for hearing aid mode. Have you looked for that in the user manual?
michigander62

Jun 27, 2012, 6:14 PM
Rich thanks but the inst book only states" T4M4 Tcoil " compatible. But I can't prove it. the folks at Verizon store are useless.
Rich Brome

Jun 27, 2012, 6:21 PM
Which phone? We show those ratings in our specs here.

What's the exact problem you're having?
michigander62

Jun 27, 2012, 8:19 PM
I do not hear any direct connection like when I go to a auditorium with a T coil. I still have to use the speaker phone to hear the call. I thought the new tech would transmit directly to my processor. If is does not then what good is it?
Rich Brome

Jun 28, 2012, 8:29 AM
You should contact support, with either your carrier or the manufacturer of your phone. They should be able to help you activate T-coil mode. Or perhaps your phone is defective, in which case they can help you replace it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.