See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=2926158

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

Android phone

cooperive

Aug 24, 2011, 1:39 AM
Now, Google bought the Moto Mobility, so the situation of lawsuit against Android would change a lot? We still remember how severe the situation was a couple days ago. What do you guys think the future of Android phone?
cooperive

Aug 30, 2011, 2:32 AM
bump,

It's rumored that giants such as HTC and Samsung are going to release Windows Phone. Well, that's a little negative. Ironically, majority of Android phone is china phone,
http://www.shopsimple.com/smartphones-pda_c070617.html »

So, these china phone would stimulate the development of Android phone?
Jellz

Aug 30, 2011, 6:59 AM
They already have. Samsung Focus, HTC Surround and HD7.. that's just on AT&T alone, I'm sure there are others.
Sisyphus

Aug 30, 2011, 10:43 AM
I'm not really sure what you're trying to say.

Android isn't going anywhere for the near term future. HTC and Samsung will continue to make Android devices.
cooperive

Aug 31, 2011, 1:29 AM
Of course HTC and Samsung will make Android handsets, but it's also mentioned that these giants would pay more attention to Window phone. So, Android phone would face more competitions even from the same maker. If Android can't tale care of the lawsuit well, giants like HTC would change their mind. I know there are many china phone makers in the game as well, but I don't think they can do the job pretty well even Huawei.
So, hope giants found a committee to continually support the Android phone.
Sisyphus

Aug 31, 2011, 11:21 AM
They will pay more attention to Windows Phone7 if Windows Phone 7 makes them more money.

That doesn't look like its going to happen anytime soon.

Google's aqusition of Motorola isn't that big of a deal at all, i really see business going as usual for the cellphone world and android handsets.
cooperive

Sep 3, 2011, 1:18 AM
A news reported that Microsoft's Windows Phone operating system will grab about 20% of the smartphone market and become the No.2 smartphone OS by 2015,according to data from Gartner and IDC. I think there would be a lot change. Each smartphone OS need a couple fantastic pilot phones to display its excellence, I think Android OS achieved better scores than Windows OS regarding this point. Hope Android phones makers keep doing this fantastic job.
poojakrypton

Sep 15, 2011, 5:33 AM
Hello....
yes you are right and it is true.....

offshore Android Development
cooperive

Sep 19, 2011, 4:05 AM
Hi poojakrypton, so you're a deve., right? Could you help me deve a widget on Android OS? Thnx.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.