Phone Scoop

printed October 6, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  Forums  ›

all discussions

ESN number & pesonal info

Jun 16, 2011, 6:07 PM
I was attempting to purchase 3 HTC Moguls on Ebay from a recycling company
While Sprint can state they were not reported as lost or stolen by a level 1 activation rep she stated the personal information is needed from the company who previously owned the phone like they ask you name address pin number etc...
What recommendations are there to someone who is interested in purchasing these? I* am not asking a Should I or shouldn't I but is there a way to get to a "knowledgeable sprint rep" [oxymoron] Laughing or department so someone in sprint do a "reverse lookup" Of course they wont give me thne info but can they identify the previous legit owner?
Lord Azrael

Jun 16, 2011, 8:01 PM
We can identify the previous owner. For obvious security reasons, however, we cannot give the info away without permission from the old account holder...

So what happened? They weren't able to be activated on your account?

Jun 16, 2011, 8:24 PM
its a corporate account i guess sprint would have to trace it back to the company liaison/ purchasing coordinator. i tried e-care, but it seems like a lot of work to ask them to do so i can keep my legacy rate plan Crying or Very sad

Jun 19, 2011, 8:06 AM
i guess you are the oxymoron

Jun 19, 2011, 8:32 AM
Drooling oh I see what you did there

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.