Phone Scoop

printed November 26, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  Forums  ›

all discussions

Is sprint changing without informing

Nov 9, 2003, 10:10 AM
Evil or Very Mad

More and more sprint is doing something everyday. Today they billed my mother $80.00 for a new service agreement (1 year contract). She is already a customer and she just let her old contract run out. Her new monthly bill would be 35.00. Well I told her to call sprint and find out why they billed her $80.00.

Well now we cant get through to sprint, why? Because they only open from 9a-9p central standard time now.

and in the week they close at 1a.

Mad aaaaaarrgggghhhhh

Nov 10, 2003, 4:50 PM
IMHO, you would be doing your Mom a great favor if you found her another cell phone carrier.

The happiest day of my cell-phone-life was when I cancelled Sprint PCS a few months ago (after being a Sprint customer since the Sprint Spectrum days). They screwed me on the charges on my PCS plan, and they screwed me on my land line long distance plan. (I had a credit balance of over $4 on my long distance, which they kept billing me for, and then cancelled my service, without informing me, because I wouldn't pay the $4 that THEY OWED ME.) They are incompetent. Find someone else.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.