http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=2&fh=2089009

Home  ›  Forums  ›

General

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Pocket Wireless In New England

BlackberryNum1User

Jun 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
please, if you are living in the New England area (CT, MA, etc); please give me your feedback on this company! Shocked
dtpocket38

Nov 29, 2009, 5:21 PM
growing covarage from boston to philly and iv never had a problem with mine
pocketguy2009

Dec 1, 2009, 8:12 PM
I work for Pocket Wireless in New England. I recommend this service for peope who don't travel often. The company is a regional carrier and services the northeast only. As far as the service it is unmatched in quality and with no contract or credit check its wonderful. Remember the first month is free also. Come and visit a store and check the service out.
dtpocket38

Jan 29, 2010, 1:21 PM
what store you wor in dude
pocketguy2009

Feb 1, 2010, 7:27 AM
I am in a Connecticut store.
dtpocket38

Feb 1, 2010, 9:50 AM
I was just asking becouse so do I i work in the west haven area
pocketguy2009

Feb 1, 2010, 9:57 AM
Thats cool, I am in one of the Meriden stores.
dtpocket38

Feb 1, 2010, 10:03 AM
yea POCKET POWER lol so damn dead in here to day and to damn cold for street teaming lol
pocketguy2009

Feb 1, 2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah cold true. I am not street teamiong today, I am still not feeling well. Don't wanna get worse. TTYL pocket pal..lol
tha109

Feb 12, 2010, 7:07 PM
omgeeee pocket wireless it the best
bdo3272

Feb 22, 2010, 5:55 PM
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Nobodey

Feb 23, 2010, 4:19 PM
For just a bit I figured that every single person that posted in this thread was alts of the same person.
Then I did some reseach. I picked off each individual account and for one reason or another, legitimized every one within this thread. Except, of course, pocketguy2009, whom has only posted in Pocket Wireless threads.
This means that there is a good chance he is a temp dupe of another user, of just someone who has no interest in the industry except to shill his product. Either way its less than ideal.
Just thought I would point that out.
pocketguy2009

Feb 24, 2010, 10:53 AM
I know that I have only talked about pocket wireless in my topics. I do work for the company and I am very up to date on all of the technology that derives from the cellular industry. I feel that anyone here can express themselves about anything related to the industry. So your comment is very dumb in my opinion. It takes a real man to point out things like that..NOT. You must have a problem with pocket for comments like that.
Nobodey

Feb 24, 2010, 4:19 PM
I live in Nevada. I have no reason to have a problem with Pocket or any other 2-bit carrier that isn't even in my area.
I don't even have a problem with you, other than the fact that you avoided the point.
You are, by all appearances, either a dupe, shill or both.
llama

Feb 28, 2010, 1:57 PM
Nobodey said:
You are, by all appearances, either a dupe, shill or both.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but Mr. Nobodey, you meet those qualifications as well...
NEPats726420

Mar 1, 2010, 11:26 AM
Laughing Laughing
Nobodey

Mar 1, 2010, 7:30 PM
How So? I have been posting for at least a couple months now, normally about 3-5 times a day. I post in multiple forums about multiple topics without showing a bias of any kind other than "You get what you pay for".

I based my assessment of Pocketguy2009 based on his forum history. I would be intested in know upon you based your assesment.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2017 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.

This is a preview. Click for full glossary page.