Phone Scoop

printed October 7, 2015
See this page online at:

Home  ›  Forums  ›

all discussions

Trying to find charger compatibility with different phones.

Oct 31, 2003, 2:14 PM
My job requires me to find out what phones use the same chargers as previos models or if they have their own unique charger. Does anyone have any idea on how to go about doing this. This is for all phones, all companies.
Disgruntled Rep

Nov 1, 2003, 11:40 AM
Call 866-563-3387 - it's the toll free number for AT&T Accessory Team. They should able to help you out w/ that question.

Nov 2, 2003, 1:58 PM
Yes ATTWS does have an accessory line for this, and they are quite good.

Nov 6, 2003, 9:44 PM
In the NEXTEL (Motorola) line all of the 2 digit "i" series phones such as the i60, i90, i95 etc. use the same battery and charger. The new i730 only uses the same style battery as the ones I listed above but I was told the charger is different.

You may find too that some of the Moto phones from the other cell providers use the same charger also.

Going to may help you looking up the cellular accessories as they use the same part # for a specific item. Chargers are usually an NTN#### part #.

For Batteries: ... »

For Chargers: ... »...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.