Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Any corded headset users?

spirit22

Jan 18, 2007, 8:45 AM
Have searched through all the archives and of course see the ton of discussions regarding BT headsets. Not that I'm unwilling to consider a BT but at the end of the day I just want a really good, crystal clear headset and don't mind cords. So...

Anyone have any recommendations for a good corded headset?
cyberpsionic

Jan 18, 2007, 12:13 PM
Before I leaping to Bluetooth, I was using the plantronics MX250 as well as their M153. I find the Plantronics headsets to be both comfortable and have good sound quality.
spirit22

Jan 18, 2007, 1:29 PM
Thanks! I will look into both. I'm assuming online will have better prices???

Anyone else with other recommendations I am all ears...
phonemechanic

Jan 18, 2007, 2:01 PM
Yeah. Shure QuietSpot with a boom mic. Not that inline garbage. I never used one, but I've also heard good things about Jawbone. Hope this helps
cyberpsionic

Jan 18, 2007, 4:07 PM
Phonemechanic, read the title of the thread post next time. He said CORDED not BT as you mentioned the Jawbone.
phonemechanic

Jan 18, 2007, 4:38 PM
Yes, I'm aware he said corded. But it's a little-known bluetooth headset. I figured I would mention it in case he never heard of it before.
cyberpsionic

Jan 18, 2007, 5:34 PM
The Jawbone is mad crazy dope. Watched the demo at their site. Any BT headset that can scrub BG noise is definitely one I'd check out when I decide to bounce off my Motorola H700.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.