Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Whats the best bluetooth for my phone ?

RoyalBlu

Jan 3, 2007, 12:00 PM
i have a motorola V3T and i have a Motorola h555 bluetooth and there's the static and people complaining they can't hear me. So .............

in your opinion whats the best bluetooth headset ? (and why)
yodhan

Jan 3, 2007, 12:51 PM
I like both the Plantronics 320 and 340 (really the same headset, just a different outer shell design) because they are comfortable and sound good. I also like the Samsung WEP200 because of it's size, but it isn't right for some people because it rests in your ear and the three different sized attachments sometimes don't fit.
RoyalBlu

Jan 4, 2007, 8:29 AM
so i'm guessing you used all those. so hows the static problem while your walking ? the volume ? the mic ?
yodhan

Jan 4, 2007, 2:07 PM
Yes, I have used both of them because I test headsets out on a regular basis so I know what is good and bad about each.

I haven't had any static problems with the headsets unless I get beyond the 20ft range with them. The volume on both is quite loud, which was a requirement for me as I drive a convertable, and even with the top up, it is noisy. My manager has the Plantronics headset and I can hear him quite well whenever he calls me, and my regional manager has the Samsung headset and I can always hear him pretty clearly...although...he is a New York Jew from Brooklyn...I think I could hear him on any headset loud and clear.
RoyalBlu

Jan 5, 2007, 9:40 AM
lol i have fam from there. i know what you mean. but thanks for the info and i'll let you know how it works out. (the h555 sucked i just didn't wanna admit it)
junky

Jan 5, 2007, 4:32 PM
Best b/tooth headset on the market is the Blue Ant...Made in Aulstrailia..The only model out now is the X3..they have other models due out in Feb. They have a two year warranty and also come with three charging units-Wall-car and usb. Good design lightweight and great performance. You can also have it synched to three different defices at the same time and alternate between the three by touching one button...Best one I've had...
RoyalBlu

Jan 6, 2007, 8:18 AM
how much is it ? and where can i get it ?
SiestaRandy

Jan 30, 2007, 2:30 PM
I sell it (Blue Ant Micro X-3)for $89.99 at my Multi Carrier Store in Florida. Contact me directly for more info.
Cheers.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.