Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

SD IMPACT 2GB

laughs2907

Dec 27, 2006, 6:37 PM
I just bought a SD Impact 2GB memory card and I can't get the little memory card which inside, out... I know it works on cell phones, cause it said on the package, but how in the world do you fit it in a cell phone? The SanDisk which came with the phone easily fit, but this one does not. Did anyone else use a SD Impact? Do they work? Are they compatible with the 920? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
raycarroll70

Dec 28, 2006, 9:42 AM
If you have the Samsung A920, you have to have a MicroSD card, not a Mini or Standard SD one. The MicroSD card is slightly smaller than a GSM/iDEN SIM card. The MicroSD cards are package with a SD adapter to be used with a card reader on your laptop/PC. BTW, the maximum size in GB I've seen properly work with the Samsung A920 is the 1 GB and even then, sometimes can cause a freeze up when accessing the media on it. Play it safe and get the 512 KB MicroSD manufactured by SanDisk.
rayban

Dec 28, 2006, 6:38 PM
ur so smart 🤭
qboro

Dec 29, 2006, 9:34 AM
🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.