Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

LG VX9800 v.02 will not play MP3s to Bluetooth?

FRANKIEC

Oct 28, 2006, 9:28 AM
My phone, the LG VX9800, S/W version 02 is now hooked up to a Nextlink Bluespoon Spider headset that works wonderfully for the phone but will not let me listen to MP3s. LG tells me that the v.02 was not configured for Bluetooth and would never be able to communicate the MP3s to a wireless headset. Upgrading to v.05 will not correct the problem. Someone recommended Softick Audio Gateway which turns out to be for Palm products-maybe something alomg the same lines but for this phone? Any help would be appreciated.
sahaskatta

Nov 26, 2006, 11:48 PM
if you just got this phone within the last 15 days i suggest u return it and get the vx9900!
it will be available starting on the 27th (november 2006)
FRANKIEC

Nov 27, 2006, 6:48 AM
The VX9900 will not play MP3s at all, I don't think. If that is the case then you would have to pay for all of your songs. I will stick to the early SW version 02 VX9800. I still woul\d appreciate a helpful answer to my question.
krickt

Nov 29, 2006, 2:19 PM
I don't think there's any way to make it AD2P adaptable if it doesn't have it in the first place. I don't think it's a programing thing, but a device thing. (BTW, I may have gotten the abbreviation wrong. sorry, somebody correct me if you need to!)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.