Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Bluetooth keyboard for 6700 at Cingular but what about Verizon

thomaconda

Oct 14, 2006, 4:18 PM
Cingular has the bluetooth keyboard right on the shelf , but Verizon says "we dunno nuttin" Can anyone say as to whether Verizon has cripled that profile? Better yet can anyone say whether verizon is bettor or Cingular better?? Of course Cingular says their network is superior...
And wonder if I should hold out for Verizon to go GSM or ????? thanks in advance.. tommie
thomaconda

Oct 14, 2006, 4:22 PM
Sorry that was wrong. Cingular has Bluetooth Keyboards for the Blackberry's.. and Verizon knows nothing about them. I wonder if I stay with Verizon , and get a Blackberry.. if Cingular's Bluetooth Keyboard would work.. or does Verizon have their model crippled....
shleeban

Oct 14, 2006, 6:28 PM
verizon isnt going to go gsm that would be retarded... cdma is way better than gsm the data speeds are like 8 times as fast... 🤣
chocolateman85006

Dec 2, 2006, 11:35 AM
Testify! I;ve had Cingular and T-mobile. Slow as heck! Verizon is truly the best, even thouogh they lock the bluetooth on all phones (except for the Q).

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.