Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

zx20 memory card how big can i go

superman

Sep 13, 2006, 9:52 PM
the rep at samsug said 512 if you max out a higher card you get lag time and the phone may freeze up. this is why we do not make bigger card. is this true or is this just them trying to keep you away from other company cards because they do not make them. please let me know so i can get the biggest card that work on my phone. thank you.
peanutblue

Sep 14, 2006, 2:07 PM
there are 2gb (2000 mb) cards available. I can't speak for the ZX-20, but I know that some phones don't support more than 512 MB cards. So you're kind of taking your chances on that one. Try Samsung's support site, or just get ready to return the card if necessary.
superman

Sep 16, 2006, 9:07 PM
Samson told me they only support up to 512 and thats why they do not make bigger cards. and cingular told me stick with what they said why would they want to lose out one sales if the phone worked with bigger cards they make them.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.