Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Which Bluetooth headset is good?

PhoneMan3

Jul 9, 2006, 11:03 AM
I wanted to get the Motorola H605 b/c of it's design but I wanted to know if it was any good. If not then which headset would be good that wraps behind the ear b/c I find that the other ones that protude forward on your face keep falling off. Thanks.
dbny

Jul 10, 2006, 12:33 AM
After hours of online research, including reading 3 pages of user reviews at Amazon.com (out of 173 reviews), I believe the all around best is the Plantronics Voyager 510 with WindSmart. The only complaint, and it was consistent, is that the on/off button is difficult to manage while wearing the headset, and that it doubles as a mute button. Since I never use mute, and always turn a headset on or off while in hand, that isn't a problem for me. I was in love with a friend's Jabra x10, but according to pretty much everyone, it has a constant hiss. Oh yes, it also costs about $100. The Plantronics is under $40 including shipping at PageComputers.com. Got mine a few days ago and I do like it a lot better than the Moto H300 and Moto H500 tha...
(continues)
guiri

Jul 17, 2006, 10:46 PM
Unfortunatly for me, according to plantronics it does not work with my vx9800 ☹️

George
cinmarc

Jul 22, 2006, 11:31 AM
I have a Q Motorloa and a HS850 headset, which I hate because it constantly fall off my ear. I've looked into the Sony/Erricson HBH 610A and it's suppose to be very good. Now you guys say the Plantronic V510 is also great. Which one is better and do they work with the Q.

Cinmarc
sowhatsowhat10

Jul 19, 2006, 5:10 PM
i got this one and love it:

http://www.v-three.com/main/prod_bth_detail.aspx?XML ... »

made by v-three!

or the plantronics v510 as someone already mentioned the windsmart tech is great.
guido1869

Jul 19, 2006, 6:44 PM
the one that doesn't suck

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.