Phone Scoop

printed November 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=19&fi=704409

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

Back to message list

Top message:  Having problems getting good reception with my Bluetooth Headset by guiri   Jul 16, 2006, 12:59 PM

Replying to:  Re: Sorry, it's the LG VX9800 by liquifiedgr00ve   Jul 16, 2006, 10:59 PM

Re: Sorry, it's the LG VX9800

by guiri    Jul 16, 2006, 11:28 PM

Hey bro, are you a tech at Verizon and if so, can you tell me why when I do Digit Dial, it will NOT let me voice dial an international number?

I can speak and it understands me superbly but NOT when I do an international number?

Is it because I start with a zero? I mean, there should NOT be a limitation. After all, I'm just speaking the numbers..?

Also, if I decide to go with a wired headset that does NOT have the different button functions like voice dial, is there a SHORTCUT you can do on the phone instead of going through three steps to get it?

As for buying in the store, I totally support that. The reason I didn't buy my phone there was the price difference. $100

As for the headsets, they didn't have the models that I had found that I wanted to try.

Thanks

George

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.