Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Having problems getting good reception with my Bluetooth Headset

guiri

Jul 16, 2006, 12:59 PM
Hi guys, I'm having problems getting good reception with my Bluetooth Headset

I bought the Nokia BH-200 and I had problems. Outside I couldn't hear anything despite no winds. Sometimes inside it was great but more than often, NOT.

I then got the Plantronics Explorer 320 and the same thing there. The Plantronics is more comfortable and the volume is a little lower but I like it. Again, it sounds most of the time like it's breaking up kind of.

I then was told by a guy that he had never been able to find a bluetooth headset that worked for him so he didn't use his.

I considered one with a wire instead but I saw that it didn't have the features the bluetooth headsets had with the button that you can go directly to the Voice Dial if y...
(continues)
liquifiedgr00ve

Jul 16, 2006, 10:50 PM
the model phone you are using would be good to know
guiri

Jul 16, 2006, 10:52 PM
Sorry, didn't realize it was relevant but of course, it is.

THanks

George
liquifiedgr00ve

Jul 16, 2006, 10:59 PM
My friend has the logitech mobile traveler with the windstopper mic with his 9800 and loves it. It's only 69.99 at Verizon.

p.s. go to the store and buy it. Help the poor sales reps out! I'm a tech, so I get paid the same either way. I just hate seeing people come into the store spend 45 minutes with the rep, then go buy it online. Plus if you buy it from a store you can take it back to a store. I wasn't aware of this until yesterday, but apparently if you buy something online you have to send it back and have them send you replacement. Doesn't make sense to me, but like I said.....I get paid the same either way.
guiri

Jul 16, 2006, 11:28 PM
Hey bro, are you a tech at Verizon and if so, can you tell me why when I do Digit Dial, it will NOT let me voice dial an international number?

I can speak and it understands me superbly but NOT when I do an international number?

Is it because I start with a zero? I mean, there should NOT be a limitation. After all, I'm just speaking the numbers..?

Also, if I decide to go with a wired headset that does NOT have the different button functions like voice dial, is there a SHORTCUT you can do on the phone instead of going through three steps to get it?

As for buying in the store, I totally support that. The reason I didn't buy my phone there was the price difference. $100

As for the headsets, they didn't have the models that I had ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.