See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=19&fi=703736

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

Back to message list

Having problems getting good reception with my Bluetooth Headset

by guiri    Jul 16, 2006, 12:59 PM

Hi guys, I'm having problems getting good reception with my Bluetooth Headset

I bought the Nokia BH-200 and I had problems. Outside I couldn't hear anything despite no winds. Sometimes inside it was great but more than often, NOT.

I then got the Plantronics Explorer 320 and the same thing there. The Plantronics is more comfortable and the volume is a little lower but I like it. Again, it sounds most of the time like it's breaking up kind of.

I then was told by a guy that he had never been able to find a bluetooth headset that worked for him so he didn't use his.

I considered one with a wire instead but I saw that it didn't have the features the bluetooth headsets had with the button that you can go directly to the Voice Dial if you want to and I DO.

What's the deal? I see people writing reviews and raving over their bluetooth headsets?

Any suggestions?

Also, can you find a corded headset that has the button features that I'm talking about?

On/off, answer, end, redial and go to voice mail?

I do NOT like stuff that goes IN the ear. I have small ear canals. SOmething that goes outside the ear would be fine and I have no problem with a little boom in front of the mount. Maybe even something that'll have the little foam thing on the boom which really helps in wind.

Also, my ears are really sensitive to pressure so something that will accomodate decent size ears.

Thanks for any help

George

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.