Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

please explain to me ...

sockit.net

Jul 5, 2006, 4:04 PM
WHY do people walk around with those completely silly bluetooth headsets on their head when they arent on a call??? The look like total dorks... I like technology as much as the next guy, but COME ON...

Why do people do that? I see this all the time at work...

-todd
http://www.sockit.net »
bassplayer

Jul 5, 2006, 7:47 PM
... it's a handsfree headset, if you put it on only when you're on a call... then you're still using yours hands, totally defeats the purpose of making something so you DON'T have to use your hands.
matrix2004

Jul 6, 2006, 7:34 PM
It's the future, deal with it...years from now, we'll all probably just have chips implanted behind our ears to use instead of the earpieces.Do you even know what Bluetooth technology is?
sockit.net

Jul 11, 2006, 1:00 AM
yes i know what bluetooth is - THNX... im not saying dont use it... i think it is a great think... good for driving.. good for messing with paperwork while on the phone... but do you need it when you are walking in the hall or cooking dinner? THAT is my only point...
Sensible

Dec 12, 2006, 11:13 AM
I'll never own a Rolls Royce. Even if I had the money, I'd spend it on something else, and for that matter would prefer the characteristics of a different sort of car.

That doesn't mean I think Rolls (or Bentley) owners are ignorant, nor dorky. We all just have different priorities, and in some cases resources.

(You can take either camp to be the "Rolls" owners.)

Me, I'm a techie, but I'm also practical and believe in using wisely the resources you've got... which includes wired headphones I already own (they do have their own real advantages). Like sockit.net, I would use Bluetooth in certain situations, just don't want to be wedded to it.

Others, enjoy your implants. And good luck in the Water Wars.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.