printed April 17, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=19&fi=688018

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

Back to message list

Philips VOX130 Bluetooth Lapel Earbud

by molson    Jul 3, 2006, 9:14 AM

I'm getting a Moto Q to replace my V710 (Verizon Class Action) and I'm interested in getting a "discrete" B/T headset/earbud that I can also use to listen to MP3 on my handset.

This seems to do the job and is surprisingly inexpensive. I like the fact that I won't look like a Trekkie while talking/listening.

Here's the rub: I can't find a heckuva lot of info on it anywhere on-line (including Philips USA's own site). Anybody know anything substantive about this product (especially real-world usage & doubly-so with a Moto Q)?

Will this work as a stereo headset for this Verizon phone (as with the Moto HT820 headset)? It seems that I've read elsewhere that there's a different protocol (A2?)for stereo audio; I'm wondering if I'm going to be listening to mono files on this set, which would bum this old guy out. (I'm assuming that the Moto Q can handle this just fine)

Thanks for any feedback.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.