Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

I own this headset here........does anyone else????

sowhatsowhat10

May 15, 2006, 3:03 PM
a month ago i got this headset and love it. i wanna know if any fellow phonescooper have it and what you think of it.

check it out:

http://www.v-three.com/main/prod_bth_specs.aspx?XMLF ... »
ESmurf

May 17, 2006, 2:35 PM
Very cool looking but what good is the caller ID on it if you're like me and can't see the side of your head w/o a mirror?
sowhatsowhat10

May 18, 2006, 4:06 PM
it basically allows phone book sifting while on the go or hands are too tied up. i got it for the cool and wow factor but i've used it plently of times while holding my daughter or niece while feeding her. it does come in handy.
Fogy

May 19, 2006, 3:51 PM
Where did you buy it?

Please list your pro's and con's.

Thanks!
sowhatsowhat10

May 20, 2006, 4:10 PM
i got it on ebay for $80 bucks. BRAND NEW in orginal packaging!

pros:

great battery life.
caller id.
comfortable (with or without earhook) it has ear gels so you can just stick it in your ear.
great call clearity.
can search you entire phonebook from the headset itself.
nice look.

cons:

only offered in that one color so far. (not that bad just my girl is picky 🙄 )

it blocks background noise very well but for some reason i can blast the ac in my car while using it, everyone i talk to says it sound like i'm in a rain storm.

overall:

i love it! i'd say buy it in a heartbeat. its the best headset i've ever owned next to the plantronics voyager 510 (dead tie) but the plantronics doesnt have caller ID. (that has wi...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.