printed October 26, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=19&fi=602314

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

Back to message list

Take these off our hands!!!

by yourehopeless    Apr 25, 2006, 2:46 PM

I work for a cellular carrier and over the past couple of years.. we have had a TON.. And I mean a TON of accessories dumped on us! Now, we need the space more then we do the old accessories! We are really hating to just trash all this stuff in the dumpster, but we are really starting to run out of time and options! I've already dumped 1 small size truck load this morning and will continue throughout the week! We have contacted a few off the wall vendors but have not gotten any serious bidders as of yet! There is a lot of really good stuff in here too! Even BLUETOOTH!! But we don’t have room in storage for it anymore..
Here is just a piece of what we are tossing out:Nokia Battery Charging Stand (DDC-1)
Nokia Camera Headset
Nokia Digital Pen
Nokia Fun Camera
Nokia Image Frame
Nokia Li-Ion Battery (BKB-3)
Nokia Music Stand (DT-1)
Nokia Observation Camera
Nokia Wireless Clip-On Headset
Nokia 3360 Faceplates
Nokia 3560 Faceplates
Motorola v600 Face/Backplates
Motorola v60 Faceplates
And LOTS of TDMA accessories!

These items are NEW!! .. Overstock!
If anyone out there is interested.. CONTACT ME! We are seriously dumping accessories in the dumpster cause we have nothing to do with them! Trying to get rid of it all in bulk!!!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.