Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Samsung A900 Case

cornelius

Mar 24, 2006, 8:02 PM
I'm looking for a case for the A900 that is more like a holster, but does not have the beltclip (or has a removable one). Basically, I just want it to be protected while in my pocket, but I want to take it out of the case to use it. Does anyone know of a good one? I know Motorola makes one for the Razr that is perfect, but I don't want something with a Motorola logo for my Samsung phone...
snapps

Mar 25, 2006, 6:15 PM
Samsung does make a case that goes for it. it is a leather one that has a belt clip but it is removable.
cornelius

Mar 25, 2006, 7:02 PM
do you have a link for that? i cannot find it on their website...
snapps

Mar 26, 2006, 12:47 PM
i dontknow the link for it, i just know that we sell them here at the indirect dealer i work for.

try going to www.nexgenwirelessonline.com

then just click on shop for accessories and pick ur phone and model and it should show under there.
csnowbordr

Mar 27, 2006, 11:48 AM
snapps you and me work for the same company
snapps

Mar 27, 2006, 5:37 PM
yeahh i realized that one
which store are u at?
crxtreme89

Mar 30, 2006, 2:42 PM
I don't believe that there is a holster style case made for this phone that has a removeable belt clip. Unless you are talking about a pouch you slide the phone in and out of. But an actual holster like that, not available.
snapps

Mar 31, 2006, 10:06 AM
there is one, i sell it here
WILLPHASE

Apr 7, 2006, 2:57 PM
dood MOBO makes a gangster holster for the a900
it is smooth leather and also opens to reveal several slots for credit cards and junk....its pretty cool......they also make one without the cc slots........what everfloats your boat

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.