Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

How do you remove LG 1400i faceplate? thx

gcmom7

Mar 14, 2006, 5:47 PM
I have recently purchased a new faceplate for my LG 1400i camera phone. I've removed the two bottom screws on the inside hood with a Torx6 screwdriver bit, but the faceplate still seems to not come off. I don't want to force it. Any additional directions to this would be GREATLY appreciated. ~from Alaska----Gina
evilbstrd666

Mar 15, 2006, 7:13 PM
Extremely carefully?
gcmom7

Mar 15, 2006, 10:12 PM
Oh, and I thought I was logging in here for some intelligent reply.

Well, here's the laugh you were looking for, I guess------ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! ROFL!!! BIG TIME!!!
cellophyte

Mar 16, 2006, 3:42 AM
you can ask the costumer service of your mobile you can ask anything you wanted to them including your problem regarding faceplate, or try to see if there are some screws that did not remove =)

------------------
cellophyte
[url=http://qj.net]"i love my 6610i"[/url]
gcmom7

Mar 16, 2006, 4:41 AM
I rc'd further directions. Turns out that it was as I thought---After removing the two screws, one has to just CAREFULLY, with a very small flathead screwdriver, pry the top faceplate off, starting at the top and slowly working your way around to the bottom on both sides. Then, remove any felt or protective materials (to keep out dust, etc.) from the old faceplate, place it on the new faceplate and then just re-attach the new faceplate to the phone in the same manner, screwing in the two screws last with the Torx6 screwdriver. With these directions, I was able to change both my husband's and my phones tonight. :-) Yay!
Off Da HuyChoK

May 31, 2006, 2:55 PM
Full instructions can be found here:

http://www.hyperky.com »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.