Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Leather case vs silicone case

ehuq

May 10, 2015, 12:25 PM
Which one is better? Leather case or silicone case?
vidhisharma

Jun 24, 2015, 4:37 AM
As i think the Silicon case are better after that the Choice is your..
Harry Wilton

Jul 24, 2015, 6:30 AM
Well according to me, silicone cases are the best. I used both these cases, and as per my experience i would suggest to go with silicone cases... 🙂

I tell you why these cases are better than leather cases.

Basically i like its structure the way its is designed. Silicone covers are usually designed to stay in place all of the time. They include holes to provide access to vital buttons and connectivity sockets, and that saves time when quick and convenient access is required. 🤤

On the other hand, when we talk about leather cases, it require the removal of all or part of the case before using the phone. 👿

Other plus points of silicon cases are many like its lightweight, Natural Shock Absorber quality, constant prote...
(continues)
geeeekphone

Jun 25, 2015, 11:47 PM
Fredmill

Apr 22, 2016, 6:07 AM
The silicon case fits perfectly and will always look/feel about the same (wipes clean). The buttons will feel crisp and clicky. The silicone can chip and peel, revealing the plastic layer beneath.

The leather case is stiffer and fits well only after some coercion. The buttons will feel mushy. It will take on a patina, depending on your body chemistry, and scuffs on the leather will be obvious and semi-permanent. But the main thing it depends on you which one you like the most.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.