Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

VOLUME, PLEASE HELP ME?

kalaukia37

Nov 5, 2014, 3:53 PM
☹️ Thank You for letting me Join. I am Disabled with Several Ruptured Disc in my spine. I have a ALCATEL 665. For Some reason I an unable to check on the Blue Volume Screen. It used to come on before. Even my Wife has tried but No Way. It Is Loud Enough But I just want to SEE IT. I Cannot Understand the Instruction Booklet that Came with the Phone. On Page 55 it says that During a call you may Adjust it, Up or Down.

Also on Page 32 it says the same thing. What am I Doing Wrong, Why has this Feature Disappeared from me? I only use, Phone and All. I do NOT Use Sim or Favorites to Conserve Battery Energy. It is Set to Maximum, But I Cannot See it. Can Some Wonderful Person Please Help Me? God Bless You! I Am 70 Years Old and Electronic Thin...
(continues)
kalaukia37

Nov 8, 2014, 4:19 PM
☹️ Aloha Again,

My Volume on my phone is set to 15, I think that it is the Highest, I can Hear it real Good when it rings, But I just Cannot Bring it up on my Screen to look at the way I Used to. Can anyone Please Advise me What to do?

Love and Blessings
Kalaukia37
kalaukia37

Nov 11, 2014, 5:09 PM
Can anyone tell me how to see my volume control setting on my ALACATEL PLEASE? I Used to see the Bars Before, But Now I Just Cannot locate it. I know it is a Simple Thing to do But I have Read the Instruction Book Several times, and All it Says is PRESS the SIDE BARSTO ADJUST VOLUME WHEN TALKING. I know that there is a GURU out there who Can Help me Please.

God Bless You All!
kalaukia37 😢
Robert Willy

Nov 22, 2014, 11:09 PM
You have to look forward for your phone not a GURU. You just read the instruction book, now read every square millimeter of your mobile device. Side bars are not hidden, stay focus (no offence)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.