Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Best Phone Accessories

Doom Wolf

Jan 6, 2014, 12:44 PM
What are the best out there?

All carriers, all manufacturers, all OS.
Doom Wolf

Jan 6, 2014, 12:46 PM
I just bought a Moga Hero Pro yesterday at Target. It's f*ckin' sweet!!
It's a Bluetooth X-Box/Playstation-looking controller. Works with my emulators and it charges my phone while playing, so I'm a happy man!! 😁
Doom Wolf

Jan 7, 2014, 3:52 PM
Big jambox by Jawbone sounds incredible, nest sounding speaker, all Bluetooth adn stuff, just tried my friend's speaker a few days ago, now mine's on its way here
predateur1

Feb 20, 2014, 7:35 AM
AAAApppllle
Doom Wolf

Feb 20, 2014, 11:27 AM
Apple isn't an accessorie, it's a brand.
alexander2020

May 21, 2014, 6:52 AM
YES indeed !! It make great sets, have you ever considered HTC though, I am in love with the new M8.
😁
riveradaniel

Jun 27, 2014, 4:14 AM
Yupe ...Have you ever tried mobile apps developed by LOUNGE LIZARD professionals ?
Doom Wolf

Jun 27, 2014, 3:33 PM
Oh, dear God, not another Spambot!!
Wireless Consultant

Feb 20, 2014, 2:26 PM
I like Motorla Blutooth devices. I use a S11 stereo headset now but had the S9 and S10.

I think they are very durable for the gym and can they handle lots of sweat.
Doom Wolf

Feb 21, 2014, 4:35 PM
Haven't tried those yet.
fabulex2

Apr 22, 2014, 6:32 PM
Hi guys, new to the website! I got my new S5 the other day and I really like it so far. Not a fan of the silver frame around it though, what do you guys think? I found a pretty cheap case that I like a lot so far.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IK4BKD4 »

hope this helps anyone looking for a case for their new phone.
GalaxyGeek

Apr 25, 2014, 2:20 PM
I have a case from BoxWave too. I well like it. Though I didnt know about the good deals on amazon. thanks for the link!
christyx29

Nov 25, 2014, 5:51 PM
I have an OtterBox for my iPhone 6 but the accessory I recently found from a friend. It's called Flygrip and it attaches to any phone or case that helps you hold your phone one handed no matter the size without worrying to drop it. Here's the link if you guys want to check it out...
http://shop.flygrip.com/ »
alexander2020

May 21, 2014, 6:51 AM
APPLE has great UI and have been a loyal customer but I would go for HTC. New M8 ROCKS !! 🤣

"Quietly Brilliant"

I just LOVE the elegance and look of it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.