printed September 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=19&fi=3272955

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

Back to message list

Moto G Flip Case Review

by quinnsdaddy11    Jan 18, 2014, 10:50 AM

I recently got the Moto G with Verizon Prepaid and prior to getting my phone I ordered the Moto G Flip Case in Lemon Lime from Motorola.com. I personally prefer folio cases compared to open face cases like Otterbox.

The overall design of the case is very high quality it feels like a rough cloth on the outside for a good grip, and has a velvety microfiber interior for the screen cover. The package it came in was super simple to open which I appreciate.

Also the screen cover has a magnet which turns the display on and off when its opened and closed.

The lemon lime color is closer to a neon yellow than green but I still like it.

My only negative has nothing to do with the case but with Motorola's shipping. When ordering the case it immediately selected two day shipping for over $10 (for a $30 case?!) so I selected standard shipping which was a little of $5. Thankfully it shipped from Dallas/Fort Worth with Fedex and since I live 8-10 hrs away in Iowa it arrived within 4 to 5 days.

One last thing in case you have not seen this in person, the case is easily installed, you pull the back off by pressing on the Motorola logo on the back and pulling with your fingernail at the microusb port. Then you snap the back of the new case and then the cover flips over and covers the screen. Overall very high quality and my frinds, family and coworks wished that their phones had a nice case option like this.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.