Haggard

Dec 2, 2012, 2:41 PM
How special?
DebbieHarry

Dec 11, 2012, 9:55 PM
super special?
tangdynastytrade

Mar 26, 2013, 1:05 AM
A slim and stylish design makes the cheap iphone 5 smartphone lightweight and easy-to-carry around. The wholesale iphone 5 runs on the iOS 6 software which offers phone applications such as FaceTime, Safari, and Siri. Applications run faster and games load quickly as this black and slate Apple iPhone is powered by an A6 chip. An 8 MP iSight camera allows you to take crisper videos and self-portraits. Boredom is never an option with the wholesale original iphone as it gives direct access to iTunes, so you can listen to your favorite tracks anytime. And a 4-inch retina display with 326 pixels per inch on this Apple iPhone makes the text easier to read and movies more fun to watch. What’s more, this
cheap original iphone 5 smartphone, availabl...
(continues)
tangdynastytrade

Mar 26, 2013, 1:06 AM
A slim and stylish design makes the cheap iPhone 5 smartphone lightweight and easy-to-carry around. The wholesale iPhone 5 runs on the iOS 6 software which offers phone applications such as FaceTime, Safari, and Siri. Applications run faster and games load quickly as this black and slate Apple iPhone is powered by an A6 chip. An 8 MP iSight camera allows you to take crisper videos and self-portraits. Boredom is never an option with the wholesale original iPhone 5, as it gives direct access to iTunes, so you can listen to your favorite tracks anytime. And a 4-inch retina display with 326 pixels per inch on this Apple iPhone makes the text easier to read and movies more fun to watch. What’s more, this cheap original iphone 5 smartphone, availa...
(continues)
tina2012

Mar 27, 2013, 2:34 AM
How about these two cases? Do you think they are special? http://www.etradesupply.com/apple-iphone-5-le ather-protective-case.html
http://www.etradesupply.com/apple-iphone-5-water-pro ... »
GalaxyGeek

May 8, 2014, 11:55 AM
Not really sure what you mean by special...can you be more specific about what you want it to look like??
Joffery

Mar 17, 2015, 9:52 AM
I think Amazon and eBay are the best place for think kind of accessories.
vidhisharma

Jun 24, 2015, 4:32 AM
If you want a Leather case cover for your iphone 5 then get it online at MosKart only.
Tamaracastillo1990

Aug 6, 2015, 3:02 AM
Amazon and Ebay
popsumon

Oct 29, 2015, 7:12 PM
SHIMU Premium Artificial Leather Folio Book Design Case Cover For iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 inch @Amazon 50% Off with Promo Code.

http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Artificial-Leather-Fun ... »

$11.98 - 50% Off with Promo code: K5P5PITM
Enter the code to get 50% off discount.
david316

Jan 20, 2016, 2:20 AM
It is too tough to answer those related to where to buy the stuff for whom shall more precisely explain your request,we are always wondering where you are and how much you would afford and how to buy including picking up and shopping online and going shopping in the retailer store etc,then again, definitely, those cheap but quality is what we are willing to switch to.
As for your question,i suggested googling what you need,we tend to pick up at online shop including amazon and ebay and classified etc,i would like to share my personally experience,by surfing how to pick up a cell phone case preferred on Google,i found a publication from a blog of a shop online named onu-mall filled with tons of practical information about what is cell phone...
(continues)
Fredmill

Jan 27, 2016, 5:52 AM
You can find it at online store there are varieties of cell phone cases for your iPhone like wallet cases, diamond cases, TPU rubber cases. Cellphone cases is an online store for cell phone cases and accessories.
Fredmill

Mar 11, 2016, 3:34 AM
iPhone is an expensive smartphone and if anyone have this he or she must take care of it because it's difficult to get accessories like headphones, charger and many more. I recommend cellphone cases an online site which has cases and accessories for any brand with different colors and design.
shuyao

Mar 16, 2016, 3:33 AM
www.solide.com.tw
madtom88

Mar 30, 2016, 6:00 AM
There are lots of cases on the website Aliexpress. You can choose characteristics you need and range the cost of product. In addition, some of them have free delivery.
knowurhandheld

Oct 27, 2016, 12:35 AM
1st of all iPhone 5 is very old version. you can doing one think go to the amazon and flipkart.. here you can find many and more product "iPhone 5 case" you can choose according your budget.
Rohitbaata

Nov 9, 2016, 2:59 AM
You can try for a military grade case and different types of cases of good quality from the website Zizowireless.
Saneswapit

Nov 18, 2016, 1:43 AM
If you want to buy a leather case cover or fancy cover for your iphone 5, then you can buy it online from www.saneswap.com.
inhahe

Mar 15, 2017, 6:03 AM
eBay has tens of thousands of phone cases, many of which are really cool. I searched through ~5000 phone cases for my Galaxy S6 and found a couple dozen of them I really liked. (They have iPhone cases there too, of course, they have virtually all phone varieties.)

Just try searching for "iphone 5 case" or "iphone 5s case" or whatever, or you can be more specific by adding terms for what you're looking for like the type (gel/rubber/silicone? TPU? armor? hybrid? waterproof? transparent?) or the graphics you want on it.. I searched for "galaxy s6 tpu case green marble", for example, and got like 160 results. =] (i don't mean for the quotes to be included in the search strings..)
fincax

Mar 29, 2017, 3:17 AM
Find on amazon.
jasonsmith

May 14, 2019, 1:18 PM
you can find on Amazon and Ebay. In my case the best website is Aliexpress because Aliexpress has a huge varity.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.