Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Protective Film Suggestions?

spirit22

Jul 9, 2012, 3:59 PM
Does anyone have a protective film on their device, and if so, which brand? I had my device waterproofed (Liquipel) and they also applied Gadget Filmz to the screen but less than a week after getting it back two air bubbles have appeared thus I am looking for an alternative though I was sent a replacement by the company but the application process looks like too much work.
Ejkbou

Jul 31, 2012, 9:30 PM
Zagg brand is highly recommended by a lot of people. I don't personally have one as I use generic ones. Zagg is very expensive, running about 20 bucks for one screen. My generics are a buck for 3 of them. They work so so.
Generics, if a bubble forms or its worn, gets tossed out. Zagg apparently, can be washed in a dishwasher and reapplied. So look into those if money doesnt concern you.
spirit22

Jul 31, 2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the info! It appears they don't carry this product for my device (Samsung Galaxy S II, TMobile) but I'll keep it in mind for the future.
xiaocai

Sep 6, 2012, 1:56 AM
Late reply.I own a Nillkin screen protector and a xperia arc s case all bought from eiemall.The screen film is awesome.Easy to instal and better to anti-scratch.
Haggard

Oct 14, 2012, 11:00 AM
I like Zagg screen protectors. Lifetime warranty too!
Trismegistus

Oct 14, 2012, 4:11 PM
I've never had screen protectors on my phone. Shockingly, I've never missed them.
Situation411

Apr 3, 2013, 8:14 PM
The water application with a squeegee usually helps in getting bubbles out when you apply it. The one's I get from Xtremeguard.com work pretty well for me and they are a better value than Zagg.

They have a sale going on right now for 80% off. They say there is additional 25% of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector. Not sure if they have the S II you mentioned in your post.

"Our latest sale is here! Use coupon code 80off to receive 80% off everything site-wide. Plus, take an additional 25% off the Samsung Galaxy S4 protector!"

http://www.xtremeguard.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S4-SIV-i95 ... »
Willwise

Apr 19, 2013, 9:30 AM
Gadget "gaurds" have a simialr wet application that works well for getting out bubbles, and have a lifet time warrenty as well.
valgal73

Jun 1, 2013, 3:06 PM
Try the Puretek protectors from Pure Gear they are awesome.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.