hobble

Nov 12, 2011, 6:26 PM
Coincidence? I think not.
Mikey C

Nov 12, 2011, 6:49 PM
Yeha I heard about you... 🤣
Mikey C

Nov 12, 2011, 6:52 PM
I just got the cheapie ones (ink'd) And they seem good. I really dont see much different between the two as far as the specs go. just the smokin buds come with a pouch. Is it worth the price difference?
hobble

Nov 12, 2011, 8:42 PM
I have a 60 dollar pair of skull candy earbuds, and they are pretty awesome. I haven't tried hers at all, but she loves them.
Mikey C

Nov 13, 2011, 5:21 PM
Im pretty sure they are bottom of the barrel, but they still sound good. the track control does not work when plugged up to my phone though.
Huzzah

Nov 14, 2011, 5:12 PM
I've had quite a few headphones of various styles over the years and these are by far my favorite. Best sound and have lasted better than any other sets I've owned.
Mikey C

Dec 5, 2011, 9:42 PM
Good sound, comfortable, and good outside noise reduction. I can mow my grass without having to crank the music up to 11. As for life span, time will tell.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.