Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

inductive battery cover case issues PLEASE HELP

awd1315

Sep 11, 2011, 7:01 PM
I have a Samsung Droid Charge and to make a long story short I was forced to buy the inductive battery cover b/c they were out of stock (I know wtf?) any who I can not find a case that will fit it besides the silicon case which falls off of it when you pull it out of your pocket and collects lint. I have been to every kiosk in my city, OtterBox nor BodyGlove will fit it...I need help please before I drop this thing (again) and break it beyond repair.
Arjuun

Sep 13, 2011, 7:15 AM
its called ebay you can normaly get a hard rubber/plastic case for any phone/mold for about 5$-10$ depending on what your looking for
awd1315

Sep 13, 2011, 8:27 AM
The cases that Ebay has for the Samsung Droid Charge that has the inductive battery cover do not fit b/c this specific back cover is 1/8 of an inch thicker than the regular one that comes with the device.
Sisyphus

Sep 13, 2011, 5:13 PM
get a different back cover.
hobble

Sep 17, 2011, 11:30 AM
I would suggest using some sort of liquid like water on the charger to try and increase the amperage between the charger and the phone itself. That may help you out.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.