Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Bluetooth Headsets

Tomb1312

Jul 10, 2010, 8:05 PM
I'm in search for an awesome bt headset. Post links of high end headsets your find. I'm a fan of the Jabra Stone. I like the stereo option. very cool.
Amarantamin

Jul 27, 2010, 9:03 PM
I hear that the world's most awesome headset is currently trapped beneath a mysterious locked metal cyllindar on the floor of every ATT store. You can't open it or they will all get fired, the FBI will get called on you, and then the building will explode.

Your mission is to retrieve that device!
Enigma346

Jul 28, 2010, 2:27 PM
You lied! I finally got to the metal thing in the floor and there was only a note in it that read "I can't believe you fell for this". What kind of crap is that?
Amarantamin

Jul 28, 2010, 10:11 PM
Oh wow, I didn't think anybody would actually make it... ummm...

Want a cookie?
Enigma346

Aug 14, 2010, 1:57 PM
Actually a cookie would be very nice. Do you have the Reese's ones?
purokayoEVO

Aug 15, 2010, 6:19 PM
YEAH 🙄
Enigma346

Jul 28, 2010, 2:27 PM
Actually I will say that the Jawbone is a really good bluetooth device.
deepc

Jul 28, 2010, 2:59 PM
So..is there a good bluetooth stereo handset that anyone can recommend? I'd like something that I can use at the gym to listen to music while I'm working out.
Amarantamin

Jul 28, 2010, 10:16 PM
That's part phone capability and part headset. My bluetooth headset does stereo, and it worked great on my ATT RAZR, but apparently that feature is disabled on all Sprint phones with no way to reenable it (even though the phones advertise this feature), so my headset does not play music from on any of my recent phones.
KytheSz

Oct 19, 2010, 1:43 PM
When your looking for a headset that supports both the phone and music, you need to make sure the headset has both Bluetooth 2.0 and A2DP options. The music is supported through the A2DP/ Bluetooth by itself is not designed for stereo.
lamil

Jan 17, 2011, 12:45 AM
I use Jawbone it is a really awesum bluetooth headsets.
skooby9

Sep 22, 2010, 6:42 AM
i just baught my bluetooth from accessorypost.com check them out you should find what you need there.
AccessoryGeeks

Mar 30, 2011, 11:58 AM
High end. I have had quite a few BT devices in my days, but the one I've settle on is the BlueAnt Q2 headset in platinum black. This BT is premium quality sound that is superior in its class. It comes with USB cable, charger, a small case, and everything else you need.
AccessoryGeeks

Apr 13, 2011, 10:32 AM
I guess I already told you about my Bluetooth. haha! But check it out, Im sure you'll like it.

***correction: It's the Original BlueAnt Z9i Bluetooth Headset, not the Q2.
AccessoryGeeks

Apr 13, 2011, 10:30 AM
If you like the Jabra style bluetooth's, you should try using the Blueant.

I've had it for a couple months now, close to a year and I've been using it quite often.
Most of the Bluetooth's are the same, but I took a liking to this one.
I've had Motorola & Plantronics bluetooth devices, but this one is by far the best. The Ear hook is padded for comfort and the conversations are crystal clear.

I found one that is $40 dollars discounted price. http://www.accessorygeeks.com/blueant-z9i-blu etoothheadset-bk.html
phoneguy428

Jun 24, 2011, 8:40 PM
I just bought a Bluetooth Headset BH-1034 for 14 bucks. I broke my old one and was short on cash so I had to settle for a pretty lame replacement. No complaints though; it gets the job done and thats all you expect for $14,
here's where I got it (I've never found one this cheap anywhere else)
http://phonebuyr.com/bluetooth-headset_ »
pickles

Jun 28, 2011, 11:24 PM
he specifically mentioned "HIGH END"

don't try to recommend JUNK to the poor guy!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.