Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

help!!! which one is Your favorite?

fammy

Mar 22, 2011, 1:03 AM
Hi,

I hope I’ve posted this in the right place!

I am looking for a perfect case for my phone,and a kind person recommend me this site below.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/superzhenhua/Cell-Phone-Acc ... »

To be honest,I'm hugely impressed with these cases.But money limited,I can only pick up one or two.This is a difficult choice for me,so I just wondered if you were me,you will pick up which one?which case is Your favorite?

All ideas appreciated!

Thanks
pickles

Mar 23, 2011, 3:25 AM
i would go to a local store if possible, just my two cents. do you have any electronics or cell phone retailers near you? online deals are great, but it helps to be able to know what you're buying. in a store you can see and feel the products and get a feel for what suits you best. if you find the product cheaper online, at least you can order with confidence
fammy

Mar 23, 2011, 3:54 AM
Thanks for your suggestion.For me,I choose this case upon two reasons.One is just like you said, the price is cheap.The other one is I did not find such fantastic case in the local store.I wanna know which one is best of these cases?Do't you like it?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.