Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Help Please With Bluetooth

retrogirl

Feb 2, 2009, 2:14 PM
I have the Motorola w755.I love the phone.
I have been having problems with the voice recognition on the bluetooth not the phone.I have the Plantronics Explorer 222.The sound quality is good.I would say 50% of the time when I tell the bluetooth to call a particular name it gets it wrong.Not even close and it calls the wrong person and I can't seem to disconnect in time. This is the second one I have tried.I tried adjusting the voice recognition on the phone.It's a shame because I like the clarity.
Any suggestions?
Decept.ICON

Feb 2, 2009, 6:48 PM
are always bad a Voice Recognition. Try a Moto.. anything from the pure series. H12 etc...
Midnight Toker

Feb 4, 2009, 1:34 AM
Title says it all.
ajlineman

Feb 5, 2009, 3:10 PM
I agree, the Jawbone 2 is the best bluetooth I've ever encountered.
KytheSz

Oct 21, 2010, 7:35 AM
Did you do your voice commands with the headset? or did you do them before then pair the headset to it later. Sound coming through the headset is different so that may be where your problem lies. Delete the voice command from one of your phonebook listings and try it again through the headset. It may make a difference.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.