Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

data cord for Patech Matrix C740

mistynick

Sep 19, 2010, 6:32 PM
I want to get my pics from my Pantech C740 cell phone to my computer, but I don't have a data cable. Can someone give me a link to where I can get one and if I need to download drivers how do I do that?

I tried the ATT store, but they said I would need to go online. I found a data cable for sale on Amazon, but half the reviews said it only charged the phone and didn't really act as a data transfer cable. The cable was for a variety of models and none of the reviewers was specific as to what model phone they were using.
ecycled

Sep 21, 2010, 9:45 AM
Just be sure that the USB connection setting is in data transfer mode. Any data cable is the same as another. You will also need a microSD card in the phone for the transfer of media. I have not found a way to transfer txts, call log or address book to a computer on this phone.

Additionally the pantech breeze does not support USB data transfer.
skooby9

Sep 22, 2010, 6:36 AM
i recently just got a datacable from www.accessorypost.com , they have really good deals on them.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.