Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Give me some suggestions please.

camille260

Nov 23, 2009, 10:08 PM
Did you find that they are more and more chinese on-line shops around us selling electronic products? product prices on these shops are only half of those on exclusive shops, and all goods are free shipping.you know what,an emergency charger for Iphone is only $1.99, i was just thinking that the courier fee for shipping it from china to USA should be more than $1.99..how could something like this happening?? it's a mare's nest? Has anyone bought stuff at these sites? Give me some suggestions please. 🙂
cocoyogurt

Dec 3, 2009, 3:11 AM
I have bought a few things off these sites, they're a mixed bag. Usually just bought it cos it was cheap.
First off, if it's 'brand name' it's fake. Although some of the fakes are surprisingly good. For example they do quite a lot of fake Sennheiser earbuds. They don't sound like Sennheisers but for $2 they do sound surprisingly good. Better than most SkullCandy ****.
Here some options for you: Dealextreme, LightintheBox,Sinamalls,eBay.... 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.