all discussions

show all 6 replies

Radiation blocker?

Drunk

Oct 31, 2009, 12:59 PM
is there such a thing? Besides lead?
meeshxsmith

Nov 1, 2009, 7:51 PM
You can buy a radiation dectector it hmmms everytime there is radiation nearby.
speedywalk

Nov 3, 2009, 10:36 AM
Why would you want one?

You know the 'radiation' from cell phones is the electromagnetic radio waves, right? You block those and you have no service.

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
ecycled

Nov 5, 2009, 3:58 PM
speedywalk said:
Why would you want one?

You know the 'radiation' from cell phones is the electromagnetic radio waves, right? You block those and you have no service.

Yeah drunk how come? So here is the thing though. Just deflect it. Put tin foil on the face side. It would block it from directly come at you but it could go out the back.

....patent pending.
Drunk

Nov 18, 2009, 5:00 PM
I love you
freephones4all

Nov 16, 2009, 9:31 AM
You could use a wired headset. But there are plenty of other electomagnetic waves around that you definitely need to protect yourself from. You should consider a total body tin foil wrap
chapster

Nov 18, 2009, 7:47 PM
Seriously, I just had a lady come in with one of those stuck to the back of her Samsung Eternity. It was about the size of a gel capsule. I was like wtf is that? And she told me it was to help block some of the radiation coming from her phone.

Its like those little foil antenna stickers that help boost reception.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.