printed July 25, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=19&fi=2118095

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

Back to message list

Jawbone Prime....Save your Money

by 124Sport    Jul 23, 2009, 6:49 PM

Long story short, if i even bother to get another BT headset, I'll be going back to the Voyager Pro. At least it stays put on your head. I traded it in for a Prime after it started having some connection/static issues...could have been due to a fall it took or humidity,. etc. Sound quality of both was adequate for me....not writing this to debate sound quality as there is plenty on that elsewhere.

At any rate, from the get go, the Jawbone Prime was an absolute lousy fit. No combination of ear pieces and loops would make for a secure fit. Sure enough, today...it's gone. Due to the fact that I couldn't get the thing to stay in my ear/on my head, I got in the habit of keeping it in my t-shirt pocket. And at some point it fell out whilst bending over while cleaning up/packing up. I was hoping I'd find it in a fold of a drop cloth but no such luck. I'm guessing it may have fell into the toilet as I was emptying a bucket of dirty water (I think I would have seen it if that were the case but maybe not). Maybe one of the clients kids picked it up and she'll call me once it turns up.

At any rate, if I end up buying another headset it is NOT going to be a Jawbone. How on earth can they tout this thing as mil spec when you cant even count on the thing staying put. (I now realize that the mil spec rating is ONLY for the noise cancellation rating....has NOTHING to do with durability, humidity, wetness, etc such as certain phones which meet this criteria like the verizon line of Gzones/boulder, etc). Can't you tell I'm P.O.'d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.