Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Using USB charger in the car

drjordan

May 13, 2009, 7:32 PM
I have a Griffin iPod car charger that is essentially a USB cable for the iPod that plugs into a converter that then plugs into the cigarette lighter. Here's a similar product:

http://store.apple.com/us/product/TS267LL/A »

I have a Samsung Impression that came with a USB cable. The Impression has only 1 plug for charging, plugging into a computer, etc. So can I just plug the Impression's USB cable into the adapter to charge my phone in my car. I can't see why this wouldn't work, but I wanted to see what y'all thought about doing this.

Thanks.
mist668

May 14, 2009, 9:36 AM
Would work fine, usb is usb all 5 volt. If it doesnt charge then that means the amperage is not enough to supply the phone.
superawesomefones

May 14, 2009, 2:26 PM
mist668 said:
If it doesnt charge then that means the amperage is not enough to supply the phone.

Hello,
So if the phone doesn't charge, that means that the amperage isn't enough eh? Well that's a big no crap. I mean seriously, come on, if it doesn't charge it doesn't have enough power. Man, that is a revolutionary statement there. Do you work for the DOD or something? Golly, I just need to go lay down and reassess my life with a revelation like this... If it doesn't charge it doesn't have enough power, man.. wow, I still can't grasp that...
totallytesh

May 14, 2009, 3:18 PM
Wow... you are a d-bag. I mean this poor guy was just making a statement. Not everyone is as smart as you. Wow... do you stomp on kittens now.
mist668

May 16, 2009, 2:59 PM
You have no conception of now anything like that works.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.