Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 10 replies

BT Headsets

bigjay2100

Feb 10, 2008, 1:07 AM
Ok, I know this has probably been way overdone but I am in need of a bluetooth headset for my phone. I currently use a Moto Q but will be moving to a Blackberry soon. Here is the problems I have had in the past. I live in the DC area and I walk to and from the metro train line during the day and it is very windy usually. I had the Jabra BT800 but the problem was that it kept bopping off of my ear and I couldn't hear the person I was talking to. There was also so much noise that unless I held the unit against my head, I couldn't hear much. I moved to the Jabra 250v and now I can hear people well cause the earpiece fits into my ear but because of all the city noise and wind, no one can hear me.

I need a headset, that will have the abi...
(continues)
Seribus

Feb 10, 2008, 3:39 PM
i have heard good things about a jawbone brand that works well, i think they sell it at best buy. I use a Samsung WEP200 i like it, the jawbone one is kind of big for me
Armand Goldman

Feb 10, 2008, 4:54 PM
The Motorola H12 is definitely the way to go. It sells for $129.99 in Sprint corporate retail stores.
RiMan

Sep 18, 2008, 3:55 PM
nooo
Shop 20four7

Feb 16, 2008, 8:48 PM
All of our employees use the Samsung WEP200 Bluetooth Headset and love it!! It is one of the Smallest and lightest headsets on the market today! JUST 40 mm in Length, weighing only 9 grams! It requires no Earhook and stays put in your ear. You'll forget it's even there. Being in close proximity to the ocean and a major city, we get alot of wind and external noise from the surrounding areas and have not had any of the problems that you have encountered with the Jabra BT800 or the Jabra FreeSpeak 250v Bluetooth Headset

I have also heard good things about the Jawbone Bluetooth Headset w/ Noise Shield Technology from satisfied friends and customers.

These Bluetooth Headsets as well as thousands of Cell Phone Accessories can be found at
h...
(continues)
willv

Oct 1, 2008, 3:13 PM
blueant v1. have used the others and this one is by far the best on the market
angelinalove

Oct 6, 2008, 7:19 AM
As per my knowledge Plantronics Voyager 510S Bluetooth Headset is the best to use.It's only near about £30.Headset delivers all-day wearing comfort, clearer voice transmission and superior sound quality. With exclusive Multipoint Technology, your headset seamlessly transforms into a powerful communication solution for up to two Bluetooth devices.
willv

Oct 7, 2008, 8:43 AM
if the 510s is the same as the 510 voyager then the blue ant wins down, in every aspect except battery life. have used and owned them both, and the blueant sits on top. but the 510 is really good for a lot less money
jescobarhst

Oct 2, 2008, 12:49 PM
i recommend the jawbone two thats top of the line and a top seller here at the att store i work at
CharlestonPlaza

Feb 6, 2009, 5:56 PM
If your looking for a decent Bluetooth that will stay on, there is always the Samsung WEP430. It had a different loop that goes around the ear and uses tension to stay on.
liquidfire

Feb 11, 2009, 4:45 PM
holy necropost batman

maybe you should look at the dates on a thread before reviving it

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.