Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

A question for those who know more than I.

repoman

Jan 20, 2009, 7:18 PM
I just got my Voyager which is an upgrade from my enV. I still have pictures on my enV that I want to transfer over to my Voyager using a microSD. Now I know the enV only supports up to 4GB, but my question is will either phone support a 4GB High Capacity? Or do I just need to look for a non-HC card? Anyone know?
-chels-

Jan 21, 2009, 5:52 PM
Can't you do it via bluetooth?
repoman

Jan 22, 2009, 8:04 AM
My enV doesn't give me the option to bluetooth any pictures; just name cards. Unless I'm not going to the right option.
IrishCarBomb

Jan 28, 2009, 10:54 AM
Verizon has the phones on lock down... My lady has an enV, and can't bluetooth pictures, ringtones, music, anything, except the phone book. I spent over an hour trying to get it to work, to no avail. Doesn't Verizon have a machine that can do that, though?
Menno

Jan 28, 2009, 1:20 PM
Yes there is a machine. We typically transfer the pictures for free, but some people will charge you 10-15 for it no matter what.

I think you should be able to use a normal 4gb card to transfer the pictures though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.