Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Memory Card for Krzr K1M... HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

bonkk

Sep 30, 2008, 5:12 PM
Can someone please tell me how to get the Mem card in my Krzr K1M...I bought a 1 Gb Micro SD memory card.. finally got the back off, but cannot seem to get the card into the slot the book shows.. There is something like a plastic cover over the area you are supposed to put the card in, and I am afraid to/don't know how to remove/move it so the card will go in.. otherwise it will NOT go in.. Thanks for any help in advance..
bonkk
ve1ron

Oct 1, 2008, 2:37 PM
that plastic is rubber, put your fingernail under it and lift up then the memory card will fit in, put it in and slide it to the slot , then put the rubber tab back down in place, is all
bonkk

Oct 1, 2008, 4:55 PM
Thanks for your reply.. that's what I figured, but was afraid to pull too hard on my brand new phone.. I called the store today, and the gal told me to lift on the side nearest the battery.. For anyone else wondering I thought I did break it, but she informed me it only hangs on by one corner anyway.. Would have been nice if the book told you that you needed to lift that.
Thank you again for your reply. 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.