Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Phone Book Transfer for Sanyo 7050

bwilli29

Oct 3, 2007, 6:08 AM
I have a data cord for my Sanyo phones and I found BitPim would allow me to copy my phone book from my RL4930 into the program, but it doesn't list the SCP7050 as a supported model so I can't put the phone book into it. Does anyone know of another way to transfer between these 2 models without spending $1000 on a CelBrite machine?
Grantizzle

Oct 3, 2007, 1:10 PM
go to a corp store and pay them the ten bucks.
bwilli29

Oct 3, 2007, 5:37 PM
That would make sense, but in this area, the stores charge $15 and I have 80 employees that need each of their phone books done. Each phone book contains about 100 contacts that are required for them to do business. That's why we're trying to find a way to get it done quickly and cheaply.
Grantizzle

Oct 3, 2007, 6:14 PM
the sprint store should do it for free if there are that many lines. but.....80*$15=1200. a cell brite is much more expensive. or buy the cell brite and sell it on ebay when you're done with it.
stinkercole

Sep 30, 2008, 11:36 AM
If you have USCC near you, they may transfer your contacts for you for free. Not promising that they may have the cable for it though.
RiMan

Sep 18, 2008, 3:54 PM
jsut save on to mem card and transfer

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.