Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 5 replies

bluetooth anyone?

siej

Sep 13, 2007, 9:28 AM
i was thinking of getting a phone from cellswholesale.com when i saw that they are offering free bluetooth H700. can someone tell me if the bluetooth is junk or not? i'm not keen on receiving trash. anyone bought from cellswholesale.com before or planning to???
thanks--siej
Nautic812

Sep 13, 2007, 5:20 PM
my frend bought a motorola BT from Myworldphone.com. When he got it in the mail the charger docking thingy had stickers on it that looked like buttons. Also it didnt charge at all. I looked at the packaging and it was a fake motorole spinoff. The same pagkaging, same models, and motorola symbol but it was called a motoorola or something like that. He called Motorola and Myworldphone.com and complained. Appaerntly, motorola had known about this and gave him a full refund.
vvxiao

Sep 28, 2007, 1:22 AM
hi
my friend bought this bluetooth headset in a online store.
He says it works well all the time and offers additional performance enhancements such as improved audio quality through decreased interference and faster connectivity.
He emphasize that the price is rather low!

If you want to know more,go to look at it!
http://www.sourcingmap.com/bluetooth-handsfree-a2dp- ... »
vonzippy04

Oct 18, 2007, 12:15 PM
I sell h700's and i can tell you that for the rice they arent that good. you can get a nice samsung headset for about 50 or 60. better than the h700. Here it runs about 50 after rebate. If you want you can check out tessco.com then put in NPS as the sales initials.
AnWrOoTbEeR

Nov 6, 2007, 7:20 PM
Couldn't tell ya. My bluetooth is Plantronic 665
RiMan

Sep 18, 2008, 3:52 PM
sweet deal

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.