Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Jawbone 2 vs BlueAnt Z9i...which one is most comfortable? Best performing?

CRCinOklnd

Jul 21, 2008, 7:18 PM
Currently have a Moto-710. Very comfortable and easy to use. But get constant complaints that I sound awful on it. Either they are telling me "you sound like your underwater", or the wind noise is so bad it garbles every other word.

Between the Jawbone 2 and the BlueAnt Z9i. Heard the Jawbone is fantastic as long as you can keep that little "nubbin" on your jaw/cheek. But yet there have been complaints about getting it to fit. The BlueAnt I heard doesn't go into the ear canal like the Jawbone, but rests just inside the fold of the ear. Is this more comfortable? Also no "nubbin" to worry about pressing on your jaw. But because of this, does it perform as well?

Opinions please! Maybe from someone who's owned and tried both.

(continues)
Tmo Slave

Jul 22, 2008, 11:52 AM
I have the jawbone 2 and I love it. But it doesn't fit that well all the time and after awhile falls out of my ear. I did find online a way to use jabra gel ear buds that are suppose to make it alot better. Just waiting on them to get here.

The blue ant I tried on but never made calls with. It wasn't bad a little more comfortable that the jawbone.

If your gonna buy one then maybe try the blue ant first and if you don't like it exchange it for the jawbone. Personally I like the Jawbone I think it looks cooler.
CRCinOklnd

Jul 22, 2008, 12:38 PM
Thanks! I'm leaning more towards the BlueAnt. They have both model's over at the T-Mobile dealer I work with. I suppose if it doesn't work out, I'll try the Jawbone. Someone else mentioned the Jabra gel earbuds for the BlueAnt as well.

Chris
cellfiend

Jul 22, 2008, 5:33 PM
You want half your face covered? Arent you fashionable enough with blue tooth on your head? You want to be like the borg? Heh. Anywho blue ant beat out the jaw bone 2 in the 2007 computer electronics show. Also, its small.
CRCinOklnd

Jul 22, 2008, 6:44 PM
Cellfiend...did they print an article regarding the BlueAnt from that 2007 Electronics Show? I'd love to see it! 😁
cellfiend

Jul 22, 2008, 6:50 PM
I don't know it says 'winner of the 2007 CES "design and innovation" on the packaging. Im sure you can google it.
CRCinOklnd

Jul 22, 2008, 7:05 PM
Found it...you're right! 🙂 Went to the BlueAnt website and found the info and the linked PDF articles regarding their bluetooth sets. Impressive! Do you own one?
cellfiend

Jul 22, 2008, 7:27 PM
No just sell them. And let me tell you, anyone looking for quality - incredibly easy sale. Never seen it returned either.
lxav06

Sep 17, 2008, 2:04 PM
same here got one defectinve but i tried both in store jawbone was scratchy sounding right off the bat. blue ant z9 was great, no bad noise whatsoever.
RiMan

Sep 18, 2008, 3:39 PM
jawbone works for me, you should go try it out in the store, see which is better for you

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.