Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 10 replies

H710 Blue tooth Headset

smurfgirl

Jul 10, 2008, 1:12 PM
http://www.store.motorola.com/mot/en/US/htdocs/produ ... »
What you think of this headset? Any experience with this device? The specs are on motodanica.com.
DarkStar

Jul 10, 2008, 1:16 PM
Go with the blueant z9
smurfgirl

Jul 10, 2008, 1:29 PM
I've never heard of that brand. Motorola is a well known name. Have you have bad experiences using Motorola devices in the past? The H710 headset is compatible with the MOTO Q models, what phone do you have?
DarkStar

Jul 13, 2008, 12:28 AM
I have used some moto headseats. They are decent but there are better ones. The Blueant which is a very popular headset is not a bad price. $99 and has amazing clarity
BLEDSOE

Jul 18, 2008, 12:16 PM
I have used just about all brands of headset. As long as the version of bluetooth is compatible with your phone any headset will work. My personal favorite is the nokia BH-900. It has a boom with the mic on it so that you can extend it in the car...but you do not have to. It can be used either way. Our price point is around the $99...not sure what it is online...
smurfgirl

Jul 18, 2008, 12:21 PM
I appreciate your recommendations. Which Motorola headsets have you owned Darkstar? The new H710 looks very improved, not to mention noise/echo reduction. 🙂 It also retails for $99 on the Motorola site.
BLEDSOE

Jul 19, 2008, 10:18 AM
the moto S9, h681 (i believe that is the #), and a really old one that was battery powered. I have also had a samsung. Along with the nokia bh-301 and lastly my bh-900.

The newest moto that is a light silver in color so far has gotten good reviews in our store...however if you drive a big truck or even drive alot the bh-900 has gotten better...I have talked to others who are wearing them and driving with the window down and have not heard the backround noise..But it is whatever fits you. Personal preference plays in there as well. For th overall fit of the device.
r.sorensen

Sep 14, 2008, 3:19 PM
Hey, how well does the BH-900 stay on your ear?
OfAMightDivine

Sep 14, 2008, 11:10 PM
It stays on there very well as long as you use lots of glue. I also use carpenter nails to attach it on my head, but they give me headaches for some reason.
Tmo Slave

Jul 20, 2008, 2:26 PM
The H710 is a really nice headset. I used it for a few weeks till i got my Jawbone2. The only problem with it is the over the ear hook seems a little smaller than the H700 so it doesn't fit right for some people. The H710 will also connect to 2 devices at the same time which is nice if you carry multiple phones.

Best advice is to go with the one that is most comfortable for you.
smurfgirl

Jul 21, 2008, 11:03 AM
O sweet, so the Motorola H710 Headset worked great for you. Thanks for sharing your experiences, helps us all figure out the devices that are worth buying.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.