Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

xv6800 drops Plantronics 510

yerby1

Feb 24, 2008, 11:30 AM
Anyone having issues with the XV6800 dropping the bluetooth connection with the Plantronic 510? I get some random ear beeps and it will just drop... I used this bluetooth with the XV6700 and it was flawless. Signed, Lost
sdgmcdon

Feb 24, 2008, 4:21 PM
my xv6800 drops both the 510 and my other earpiece a motorola h700...I'm increasingly more convinced bt has a ways to go before being reliable in this area.
yerby1

Feb 24, 2008, 4:35 PM
My XV6700 had a flawless connection with the Plantronics 510. Since you had issues with two different bt's, I'm starting to think it's the 6800...
sdgmcdon

Feb 24, 2008, 4:44 PM
I am getting rid of the xv6800, it's a brick. slow, unresponsive; just junk plus I didn't really care for the slider in the first place but thought I would give it a try and can't stand that part of it either, so back to a treo I go.
MGoerke

Jul 4, 2008, 11:48 AM
woohoo treo! i did the samething i had a treo 650 it died i replaced it with a samsung slider quad band phone & it was huge @ windows mobile is not good for touch screen that lasted me less than 6 months when the screen touch portion died & i was more than happy to go to a centro & i love it yet again!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.