printed April 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=19&fi=1598715

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

Back to message list

BT Headsets

by bigjay2100    Feb 10, 2008, 1:07 AM

Ok, I know this has probably been way overdone but I am in need of a bluetooth headset for my phone. I currently use a Moto Q but will be moving to a Blackberry soon. Here is the problems I have had in the past. I live in the DC area and I walk to and from the metro train line during the day and it is very windy usually. I had the Jabra BT800 but the problem was that it kept bopping off of my ear and I couldn't hear the person I was talking to. There was also so much noise that unless I held the unit against my head, I couldn't hear much. I moved to the Jabra 250v and now I can hear people well cause the earpiece fits into my ear but because of all the city noise and wind, no one can hear me.

I need a headset, that will have the ability to fit as close to in my ear as possible and also have some sort of noise dampening on external noise from the surrounding areas. I have blown enough money on BT headsets that I figured it was time for a little professional help and assistance. I am not horribly concerned on price if that matters but I also don't want to spend an astronomical price on the unit either.

Thanks in advance.

BigJay

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.