Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Samsung Bluetooth......

bethfornow

Dec 28, 2007, 2:04 PM
Ok all you techies.....

whats the word on the Samsung WEP 200?????

we can buy them for 15$ through a special. Is it worth the money????
princessn1984

Dec 29, 2007, 11:12 AM
I saw a bluetooth at Best Buy for like $10. 🤨
techguy22

Jan 5, 2008, 11:45 AM
Yeah but I doubt that it was as good as the Samsung that he is talking about. When I get them in they do not last for more than a week. People seem to love them. I know they work great as well. You should jump on that while you still can because that deal probably wont last long. Heck you should buy me one while you are at it.
beeferjay

Jan 5, 2008, 5:57 PM
i agree, i have had this BT since christmas, no problems.

for $15 its a great deal
Marcus Fenix

Jan 4, 2008, 7:00 PM
The Samsung WEP200 is a pretty decent BT headset. $15 is a steal to say the very least.
beeferjay

Jan 5, 2008, 5:57 PM
BRING ON THE PAIN
Marcus Fenix

Jan 9, 2008, 10:26 AM
It has been brought!
Shop 20four7

Feb 18, 2008, 2:28 PM
All of our employees use the Samsung WEP200 Bluetooth Headset and love it!! It is one of the Smallest and lightest headsets on the market today! JUST 40 mm in Length, weighing only 9 grams! It requires no Earhook and stays put in your ear. You'll forget it's even there. For $15 you are getting a headset that retails for close to $90, so I would say that this is an AMAZING deal if it is an Samsung Original and not a counterfeit!

The Samsung WEP200 Bluetooth Headset as well as thousands of Cell Phone Accessories can be found at
http://www.shop20four7.com »
JoMc

Mar 14, 2008, 11:12 PM
I may have overlooked this question and answer. So please forgive me if its been posted before. Which handsfree bluetooth is recommended for the samsung i760 that will allow you to speak your actual text message and will also work with power point, word, and excel? Besides also working for just basic making calls. Jo
E3E J-villa

Mar 27, 2008, 10:17 AM
This is a great basic BT. My company had given me one, and this was it. It works pretty well. People can hear me, and i can hear them 🤣
NorCal23

Apr 21, 2008, 3:30 PM
BUY IT!!! I used this BT for quite awhile before I was given a Blueant Z9 by my company and I loved it! And at that price? You CAN'T go wrong! Have a nice day!
stevereyes1987

Jul 4, 2008, 9:25 AM
BUY IT. I have it and paid almost $100 it works great with my k850. Get it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.